BKS – About us
BKS is a company born from two decades experience of its partners in the management of radioactive sources and radioactive and special waste, developing specific expertise in high-profile professional services and services for ecology such as:
- Radiation Protection in Industry, Research and Hospital;
- Training and Advice on Transport of Dangerous Goods (ADR, IATA, RID);
- Remediation of contaminated Sites and Facilities;
- Collection of Radioactive and Special Waste;
- Technical and organizational Advice on Safety and Health of Workers;
- Environment and Business Management Systems, including Quality Management Systems.
The following authorizations have been released to BKS:
- Authorization for the collection of radioactive waste (art. 31 Legislative Decree No 230/1995 as amended and supplemented) issued by the Ministry of Economic Development with Reg. No 0022775.
- Authorization to trade in radioactive materials (art. 4 L. 1860/62, as amended) issued by the Ministry of Economic Development with Reg. No 0029289.
BKS is also included in the ENEA Integrated Service for Radioactive Waste Management with Certificate ENEA/2016/2150/FSNFISS.